The thematic catalogue - WWF on world stamps 2016
This new motiv catalog at Schwaneberger Verlag contains stamp designs one of the largest international nature and environmental organizations around the world who were interested in the conservation of biological Diversity of the earth, the sustainable use of natural resources and combating pollution and harmful use begins.
The new I-st edition, 144 colour pages
Animal protection has been and remains the main priority for WWF. Founded in 1961, the Fund chose as the logo "Gigant panda". For support of the WWF, logo placed in different versions in more than 600 postage editions, from 1969 in more than 200 countries around the world.
Since the first postage stamp edition in 1969 (France MiNe.1683), until today - Thematic WWF attracts many collectors from Around the World.
- It contains about 1,450 color illustrations
- About 6.000 price quotations.
- The set up is easy, and thus also for "non-philatelists" immediately usable.
- The list of novelties-cataloging is to MICHEL Rundschau 4/2016.
- The first edition includes more than 600 postage editions in 200 countries.
- Catalogue is suitable for experienced and beginner collectors
- Well represented stamps of mammals, birds, fish, insects and other species originating from the kinds of animal world.
- Quite often there are marks showing the natural habitats and unique.
- Colour images in the high permission.
- The catalog is important and useful source of information for collectors of stamps WWF and all WWF fans.
about 1 450 colour illustrations
about 6 000 price quotations
format 148 mm x 210 mm
date of issue 08.04.2016
Motivkatalog WWF – World Wide Fund for Nature 2016
9783954021451 Schwaneberger Verlag GmbH
waga: 0.40 kg